Our client is a leading developer and publisher of mobile and web based games. We seek a proven Producer to join our dynamic and successful team.As Game Producer you will help produce and grow our portfolio of mobile and social games. Actively shape and drive the vision for the business around our portfolio alongside our head of Product.
- Drive and implement the company vision around multiple game productions
- Build and track the product roadmap including milestone plan, strategic objectives and priorities
- Report and represent the production status, progress, risk and mitigations to key partners
- Leverage your own skills and the teams to innovate, craft concepts, wireframes, and user flows to visualize ideas and build and drive product decisions
- Deliver game products that are ready to be live produced and operated
- Communicate product vision and priorities in a compelling and clear way to the teams, product managers...
- Use game and business critical metrics to make data-informed product decisions
- Review and revise decisions and priorities to boost the success of products in close collaboration with the Head of Product
Who are you?
- 5+ years of professional experience in games production with F2P experience
- Broad track record of producing and shipping game titles, preferably in a social/mobile environment
- Experience in running production P&L and operating budgets for game productions and/or a studio
- High real passion for phenomenal, user-centered product design and quality
- Experienced with Agile/Scrum and the role of a Product Owner in rapid iteration and experimentation (build, measure, learn cycles)
- Sharp creative and business sense with extraordinary communicative and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and in complex, dynamic production and business environments
- Ability to help design and implement efficient production pipelines for use during and after release
- Fluent English, knowledge of German is an advantage
We are an equal opportunityrecruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 835.