This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games Studio
Our client is seeking a Foliage Artist for to help them make their sequel of a AAA multi-million copy selling game.
The successful candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities from creating art, communicating with production, receiving and implementing feedback and working with other artists to execute the vision for the games we make.
- An exceptional portfolio of work that exemplifies the creation of high-quality photorealistic foliage and other related 3D assets
- Strong professional game development experience
- Excellent knowledge of game environment development processes, from sculpting to retopo, baking, uvs, texturing, etc
- Strong organic modelling skills and the ability to create assets from scratch or from a scanned photogrammetry base
- Good understanding of shaders and how they relate to making beautiful, realistic foliage
- Ability to provide and receive in-depth critiques to help elevate your work and the work of other artists
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Personally motivated
- English speaking
- Produce photorealistic foliage and vegetation assets, setting the quality standard for foliage in the game
- Ensure foliage asset functionality and optimization across the game
- See playable environment assets through from conception to completion
- Work closely with the level design team and other artists to implement assets you create
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!