One Player Missions Client are looking for a Foliage Artist. The client are a premier Xbox Game Studio, crafting genre-defining games that delight players with their accessibility, visual allure, and pure fun. Their diverse and passionate team is currently working on the exciting reboot of the much-adored franchise.
- Crafting and refining in-game foliage assets, working within the specified timeframe and budget.
- Translate 2D concepts into accurate, vibrant 3D models that capture the concept’s spirit and technical details.
- Create high-quality 3D foliage assets, ensuring proper integration while considering technical and gameplay constraints.
- Analyse, plan, and collect references for the assets while adapting to the project’s style.
- Work with Technical Artists to define and implement procedural rules, bringing our Open World to life.
- Actively seek feedback from Lead Artist, and Art Director to continuously improve and maintain high-quality standards.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong artistic abilities, specifically highlighting nature and vegetation assets.
- Proficiency in SpeedTree, robust 3D software (3D Studio Max, Blender, etc.), and Photoshop.
- Strong understanding of artistic composition, form, colour theory, light, and detail.
- Solid knowledge of PBR workflow and shader techniques.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting, under deadlines and time constraints.
- Highly competitive salaries.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private health care.
- Childcare vouchers scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Receive 25 days annual leave per year, plus statutory holidays.
And lots more…
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214428