SEGA Centre of Excellence Sofia is dedicated to serving SEGA’s Development teams in providing quality, timely, and effective QA services. The Centre is based in Business Park Sofia, nearby Mladost 4 district.
We assist all studios with publishing QA and validation functions. We support the needs of the development studios and make the creative vision become a reality.
How would you like to work on the world’s leading football management simulation, Football Manager?
We’re looking for bright and motivated Football Manager enthusiasts to join us on a temporary basis as Functionality Games Testers.
This position is an excellent opportunity for Football Manager fans and people wanting to make a start in an industry which is fast-paced, dynamic and above all – a lot of fun!
Getting the chance to work on Football Manager before launch, you’ll be responsible for testing the game to ensure it plays as the developers intended it to and that it is free from any bugs.
This is an excellent opportunity if you’re looking for a seasonal job that will give you the qualification and means to start a career in games QA.
Please note that this is a project-based position, continuing approximately till the end of 2022.
We are unable to offer visa assistance and all applicants must have full eligibility to work in Bulgaria to be considered for this opportunity.
The role is based in our Sofia office, with some flexibility to work on a hybrid model if wanted (a mix of office and home working days).
- Follow a test script in a thorough and consistent manner
- Use test scripts and testing skills to find bugs and identify the severity and risk to the business
- Enter professional, clear, accurate and complete bug descriptions (e.g. using the correct naming conventions, what the bug is, steps to reproduce, etc), in English language
- Follow instructions accurately and in a timely manner
- Honestly and effectively communicate important issues and actively work with colleagues when needed
- Assist with coordination of group-based testing
- Execute any additional requests or instructions issued by senior staff or other members of the management team that are suitable to your job remit
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A strong familiarity with Football Manager titles and a deep knowledge of football
- Work proficiency of English language, both spoken and written. You’ll be required to communicate in English with your peers across the world
- A keen eye for details and critical thinking
- Different game platforms experience would be nice to have (PC, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS.)
- Excellent time management skills
- High standards of work and willingness to meet and exceed expectations
- Proactively help and assist colleagues and maintain a ‘can do’ attitude when under pressure
- Adaptability and willingness to improve processes and own development
- Clear and concise communicator both written and verbally
- Ability to work unsupervised and maintain focus and commitment
- Maintain an adaptable approach to testing
- Working experience with bug databases systems (Jira for example) would be an advantage.