Project: Outsource Art Specialists
Our client is seeking for a talented Freelance Lead Producer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be an experienced and exceptionally talented Freelance Producer to join our clients working on various projects for various game styles
- Previously shipped multiple titles in a production position.
- Experience managing the schedules of multiple departments within the game team, to ensure that milestones are agreed, detailed, and delivered as expected.
- Previously created milestone content and realistic production schedules in coordination with team leads and management.
- SCRUM certified/experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with ensuring project scope is adhered to and delivered.
- Experience identifying and resolving conflicts between schedule, capacity, and design goals.
- Previously managed day to day communication of matters regarding schedule, capacity, change and risk whilst making recommendations accordingly.
- Previously ensured that project team members are working from a tracked schedule and that they have a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability for the quality and timeliness of their contribution.
- Manage production to achieve project's requirements.
- Operate closely with your team.
- Drive day-to-day backlog execution, review sprint results, adapt schedules.
- Liaise with other areas of the studio and external partners to facilitate development.
- Be responsible for planning the workload of the development team.
- Establish goals and priorities that help teams focus on the critical aspects.
- Collaborate with the art and creative directors, and various discipline leads to define project needs and establish development pipelines together with Art Supervisor.
- Supervise, coach, mentor and develop production staff to ensure growth, expand the talent base and build a succession bench
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!