One Player Mission are excited to be working with one of the largest VR developers in the world. The company develops, publishes and distributes a growing portfolio of quality VR games that offer a novel, powerful and full-featured gaming experience both in- and outside of the home.
They are currently seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer with a focus on front-end development to help bring some of the world’s most popular and highly anticipated VR games to VR arcades and entertainment venues around the world. Help develop the feature set of their globally leading content marketplace and management platform as part of the global arcades team.
- Develop and integrate features and technologies into the VR platform according to the platform development roadmap
- Work closely with the support team to implement functional requirements extracted from customer feedback
- Work closely with the support team to maintain the game VR
- Assist with the integration of VR with enterprise software
- BA or Masters in programming or related fields, or equivalent experience
- The ability to write clear, portable and maintainable code
- Deep demonstrable frontend web development knowledge
- Experience with web development (HTML, CSS, PHP, JS/TS)
- Great understanding with Vue (or similar JS framework) and Vuex state management (or similar)
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON
- Shipped at least one product
- Fluent level of English is required (written and verbal)
BONUS (good to have):
- Experience with Linux
- Understanding of Docker
- Knowledge working with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in .NET development
- Experience with Laravel and event sourcing
- Basic knowledge of financial procedures
- Working level of Dutch is a plus
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!