Full Stack Developer
Our client is a leading F2P mobile games studio in Spain. They now seek a Full stack developer to join their fantastic team based in a state of the art sutdio in Barcelona. Although this role is Full Stack it will be more focused on the Front End.
• Have experience building and maintaining web-based applications
• Be enthusiastic and a great team player
• Fantastic interpersonal skills
• Have a keen eye for design and function
• A great problem solver.
What we need from you:
- 5+ years' experience as a programmer
- Experience with UI frameworks e.g. React or Angular
- Automation systems e.g. Grunt, Gulp, Makefile...
- Understanding of C# & the .NET framework
- Familiar with web service development with technologies such as WebAPI & WCF to create REST/SOAP services
- Database design and development experience with SQL or NoSQL technologies
- Understanding of common security concerns associated with Web development
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Experience with source control and working on projects as part of a team
- Server side technology e.g. Python, Nodejs, PHP, Golang...
- English speaking
- Familiar with Queuing technologies such as RabbitMQ
- Understanding of browser compatibility and testing
- Mobile first / responsive design
- Appreciation for UX design
- Familiar with automated build / deployment pipelines
- Experience with automated web testing
Benefits include; Competitive salary, State of the art office, generous holiday allowance and great social events.
Sounds like the role for you?
Please forward your CV to email@example.com to apply quoting reference 2199.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.