Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPM are proud to be working with one of the worldwide leaders in mobile games with an incredibly talented international team based in the diverse and beautiful city of Barcelona.
They are looking for a Full Stack Tools Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate will build the sharpest tools to provide the game designers, producers, and live-ops operators with the best assistance they need to excel in their work
- Strong English language skills
- Strong programming experience in the games industry
- Strong background in ES6 and/or Typescript
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.js
- Experience with any server-side technology: Nodejs, PHP, Golang, Python, …
- Fluent with automation systems like Gulp, Grunt, Makefile
- Fluent in working with all kinds of services in REST, GraphQL
- Experience with complex and high concurrent web development featuring multiple technologies
- Applications are developed using several technologies & programming languages (Angular, Typescript, AWS EC2, etc…), so you should not be afraid to work with existing code, extend, maintain & continuously refactor the toolset of the games.
- Work with your colleagues that will be working in the development of the game to integrate your tools, as well as writing documentation, knowledge sharing and training other team members.
- Most of the services developed and under development require supporting visual tools in order to optimise and streamline the usage of the services.
- Understanding your colleagues’ needs, discover common frustration points and design solutions for them, acquiring an overview to prioritise, evaluate and maintain a roadmap.
- 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays.
- Private medical insurance.
- Brand new gym, football, and basketball teams with onsite physiotherapist.
- Spanish lessons.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!