We are working with a well-established F2P mobile games studio looking for a Full Stack Programmer based in Barcelona. You will work in a multidisciplinary team incl. producers and live-ops. You will create tools that will help the design and programming team and make them better at their jobs. Your tools will help optimise and streamline services so UX experience and understanding is part and parcel of this role.
What is the role about?
- Angular, Typescript, AWS EC2…
- Be able to maintain existing code, extend it & continuously refactor the toolset of our games
- Integrating tools in game, writing documentation, knowledge sharing and training other team members for best practice
- Problem solve and design solutions. You see the big picture and can prioritize, evaluate and maintain a roadmap
What skills do you need?
- Front and backend experience
- 3+ years programming experience
- Solid ES6 and/or Typescript
- Server-side technology: Nodejs, PHP, Golang, Python, …
- Automation systems like Gulp, Grunt, Makefile
- Services e.g. REST, GraphQL
- You have experience working with complex and high concurrent web development with multiple technologies
- Tech savvy and passionate about sharing your knowledge
- Relocation support and accountancy and tax support
- Gym onsite
- Meal vouchers
- Competitive pay and perks
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 2268.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.