We are working with a world-leading AAA game studio based in the Midlands, UK who is looking for an in-game animator to join their team and work on their super exciting new action RPG title.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top UK studio and work on their new project at early stages of development. You will be responsible for the animation of in-game content including creatures, characters and props.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate a strong portfolio showing a deep understanding of body mechanics as well as the fundamentals of animation.
Who you are
- 1-3 years in the games industry or a relevant field including AAA
- Experience with interactive storytelling
- Key-frame and motion capture workflows
- Maya and Motionbuilder
- Cinematography and scene staging
- Previous experience with implementing core gameplay systems and mechanics
- Performance capture pipelines a bonus
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading game studios on an exciting new title. This studio offers a competitive salary, a great work-life balance and an excellent bonus scheme.
Please e-mail your CV as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1762.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.