"To apply: Ref - 5214300. We looking for a talented Game Animator experienced in unity based in the U.K. To join a fantastic mobile games studio working on a very exicting 'Ready Player 1' style title!
As a game animator, it will be your responsibility to research, design, and develop top-quality animations for the game. You'll also be expected to work alongside the art department to ensure that all visual artwork meets projects’ specifications.
To excel in this position, you should be detail-oriented, inventive, and have in-depth knowledge of game animation technology and software. Ultimately, a top-tier game animator should be a team player who is able to demonstrate excellent
communication and interpersonal skills
● Researching game animation trends, techniques, and statistics.
● Designing and producing top-quality animations that meet our company's standards.
● Collaborating with programmers and developers to ensure that all design briefs are adhered to.
● Using computer software and hardware systems to create interactive animations and special effects.
● Presenting ideas and research findings to management.
● This role is remote with expectations to attend team meetings in our London office location 3-4 times a month.
● Work closely with the software engineering team to prepare final animations in formats necessary for integration into the game.
● You enjoy playing mobile games.
● 4+ years of professional experience in 2D/3D animation and motion graphic design.
● A comprehensive digital portfolio of completed projects.
● Experience in modelling, rigging, and skinning models for video games.
● Good understanding of video game development and the art-creation process.
● Strong grasp of Photoshop, Maya, and 3ds Max.
● Excellent communication skills and a positive collaboration mindset.
● A creative eye for art direction and video game special effects.
To apply please send CV to Ayesha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs or Art Jobs"