This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPM are proud to be working with one of the worldwide leaders in mobile games with an incredibly talented international team based in the diverse and beautiful city of Barcelona.
They are looking for a Game Data Scientist to join their team.
The successful candidate will work to understand their gamers’ behaviour, work with the game teams to enhance the product, drive retention & user conversion.
- Strong experience utilising analytics to solve business questions and mine for insights that drive value, preferably in mobile games.
- A Master’s degree in a quantitative subject area such as Statistics, Maths, or Social Sciences.
- Strong analytical skills in applied statistics or econometrics and experience in empirical analysis.
- Outstanding SQL skills as well as Python or R for data exploratory analysis.
- Strong ability with front-end visualisation tools like Tableau or Looker.
- Deep passion for mobile gaming.
- Work with the game teams to offer insights into user behaviour and solve key business questions.
- Turning data into actionable insights, by performing hands-on research, data exploration and analysis.
- Visualise and present analyses and results to senior stakeholders, including Analytics Leads, VPs of Product, the CEOs, and other C-level executives.
- Acting as the liaison between product leads, game developers, data engineers and data scientists to ensure the data is precisely specified, understood and consistent.
- Team up with other data scientists to lead projects on machine learning, behavioural segmentation, and monetisation.
- Using predictive analytics to predict how users will react to changes in the games.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience in a mobile B2C business.
- Experience implementing data science models using Python or R.
- Experience designing and analysing randomised experiments.
- 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays.
- Private medical insurance.
- Brand new gym, football, and basketball teams with onsite physiotherapist.
- Spanish lessons.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!