JUST ADD... YOU!
We want to make games that people enjoy playing, on every platform.
We have a rich history of doing just this, and now we want to have a rich future doing this as well. For this, we need you to become part of our story. Award winning studio is a phrase thrown around a lot, but we’ve won some so we’re saying it too.
What will you be doing
Just Add Water are looking for a designer to work on a number of titles. Including VR projects, retro titles, and 3d Platforming titles.
We’re looking for someone with at least 3 years games industry experience. The person needs to have a passion for game creation and as such can explain all aspects of the design. This includes technical aspects, level design, world/level population and gameplay. The ideal candidate will also help create Game Design Documents that will be used by all project stake holders, be it internal development or our client.
You will be working on multiple platforms, such as PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, VR Platforms, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Who you are
- Keen interest, understanding and knowledge in at least one area of design.
- Modelling capabilities with Maya (Or equivalent)
- Knowledge of one or more industry standard engines
- Friendly personality with an energetic and positive attitude towards development.
- Be able to listen to and take on board feedback.
- Shipped at least 1 game in a similar role
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
If you’re still reading then you should apply to us and let’s get the ball rolling.