We are proud to be working with an award-winning mobile games studio based in the Cotswolds who need a passionate and talented Mid-level Game Designer to join them!
As their Game Designer, you’ll be joining a dynamic studio of 30 and you will work closely with the Game Director and Junior economy designer, as well as other departments to create fun games! They've made a real success of developing super casual and idle games and have a wonderful studio culture.
So, bring your skills to the table as they need someone who will work with their teams to conceptualise games, evaluate prototypes, produce clear documentation and build the game’s core loop. You will also be responsible for mechanic design, systems and overall game design. The ideal candidate will understand monetisation and have experience building strong, mobile ready strategies.
- At least 3 years industry experience - this is a mid-level role
- Software: Adobe Photoshop, Google sheets or Excel, Unity3D
- A strong portfolio
- Understanding of Idle mobile games
- Understanding of monetisation
- Proven experience with idle game logics, game mechanics, core loops
- Experience using meta data to design and balance game economies
This role is currently remote, but the end goal is for you to join their beautiful studio. Flexi or full-time remote is also an option if required.
If you want to hear more about this great opportunity email your CV to louise.wardale@amiqus to find out more