Job Type: Permanent
Project: F2P Mobile Games
Our client is looking for a Senior or Principal Economy Designer and Manager. As a crucial member of their spirited Game Economy team you will become a gate-keeper for the most successful Hidden Object game on the market. You will lead and help your colleagues create and maintain a healthy game economy that ensures that our millions of very happy players have a long-lasting and fun experience, while also further improving the game's monetization and other KPIs.
- Ideally, you have extensive relevant economy design and live-ops experience
- You have management experience
- You have set up and iterated on a game economy to support expanded feature sets and live ops events
- You see economical dynamics as a natural part of the User Experience. You assess and understand these dynamics and use this knowledge to improve various KPIs
- You dream of spreadsheets and are able to use them in very versatile ways (eg. as balancing tools, monitoring tools, LiveOps tools and much more)
- You are an excellent communicator (in English). You can visualize and present ideas in a clear and comprehensive way using a variety of tools
- You are constantly trying to improve your skills and are willing to accept and provide constructive criticism
- You are an excellent team player, who fits into our multinational and über-friendly team of highly-motivated professionals
- Create economy models that facilitate new features and event creation
- Manage a small team of Economy Designers and help guide their career development
- Leverage your data-driven mindset to improve the gameplay, events, and core metrics
- Collaborate closely with LiveOps, Game Analysts, Customer Care, and Data Scientists to assess trends in the game economy and control its levers (which will be installed and maintained by you)
- Stay aware of new trends in the mobile game market (esp. hidden object). Reverse engineer solutions from competitive titles and learn from them.
- Generous relocation package
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Education budget and extra days off for self-development
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!