This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Games
Our client is seeking a Game Designer (Economy) to be responsible for delivering new features, live ops events, economy management, and economic support for their high successful mobile game.
- Strong, relevant professional and live-ops experience
- Experience expanding a game economy to support expanded feature sets and live ops events
- Strong English communication skills
- Ability to visual and prevent ideas clearly using spreadsheets, Google Slides and more
- Good experience with game economies, and working on systems that drive a variety of KPIs
- Analytical skills and a sense of game pacing and balancing
- Ability to take constructive criticism and the desire to constantly learn and grow
- SQL skills
- Work on a hidden object game that has millions of players
- Give estimates for the economic impact of new features and in-game events
- Leverage your data-driven mindset to ensure that our players have engaging, long-lasting and fun experiences
- Produce economy models that accommodate new features and event creation
- Work in partnership with product managers, developers and others
- Remain up to date on the hidden object game market and competitive titles
- Relocation and VISA support for you and your family
- Creative freedom to create game play experiences
- Education budget and extra days off to attend conferences and expand your knowledge and skills
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!