Our Elvenar team is looking for an additional Game Designer who can add valuable expertise to our existing specialists on balancing & systems design.
As a Game Designer, you will not only continue the successful Live Operations of our Elvenar project, but also create extraordinary event mechanics that enrich our player's passion for the game!
- Create new events. Concept, design, and realise new exciting events for our city-building game Elvenar.
- Use KPIs. Improve Elvenar based on the Key Performance Indicators and drive success with metrics.
- Design the game. Design, iterate and evaluate game features and game content that drive engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Implement innovation. Be up-to-date on new trends and practices in the games industry, especially in the market of f2p mobile games.
- Have a vision. Communicate and present well-designed concepts to players and our team.
- Collaborate. Work cooperatively within an agile and multi-disciplinary team.
Your skill set:
- Professional expertise. You have worked for 3+ years as a Game Designer, ideally on free-to-play mobile games.
- Analytical mindset. You are reflecting the creation of new game content based on relevant data to ensure success.
- Natural born Game Designer. You are fascinated by modeling fun & simple game features.
- Mobile enthusiast. You are passionate about mobile games and love to design and play all kind of mobile games.
- Strong communication skills. You are approaching colleagues pro-actively & you are well-versed in presenting your Game Design concepts.
- Open-minded team player. You are eager to use your English skills every day & confident working in an international, multicultural environment.
- Career opportunities. Level up your career with excellent development opportunities such as "InnoVersity" trainings, internal workshops, mentoring, and peer support.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours and active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg, we will help you relocate to Hamburg regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
Hamburg-based InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company, which is part of Modern Times Group (MTG), was established in 2003 and is still run by its founders. Together with a 400+ strong team from over 40 nations they create unique games that provide millions of players from around the world with years of fun.
While InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, the company is continuously expanding its portfolio across genres and platforms. The most recent additions are Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which saw successful commercial launches in early 2022.
In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Are you excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Game Designer? We look forward to receiving your application documents through our online application form. Stefania Enache would be happy to answer any questions you may have.