" Ref - 5247000. Do you have a passion for RPG fantasy worlds and crafting the way players encounter friends and foes? Do you have an impressive track record of successfully shipped AAA titles? I'm on the hunt for a Game Designer (Encounters) to join our AAA client to work on their highly anticipated unannounced project!
They have 4 incredible studio locations to choose from around Europe and relocation assistance is provided.
What we need:
• An accomplished game designer who has shipped AAA titles specifically working on encounters, combat design, NPC battles or similar
• Practical understanding and experience in the full development cycle of AAA games, from concept to full, fun and functional game experiences
• You possess a problem-solving attitude and able to look past immediate technical constraints
• Able to respond to creative changes, during any part of the process, using an analytical and organised approach
What you’ll be doing:
• Facilitate and create encounters with both NPC and players
• Collabroate with cross-discipline teams to implement multiplayer game systems and gameplay mechanics
• Using in-house proprietary tools to design, prototype and test gameplay mechanics whilst identifying opportunities for improvement
• Operate effectively and balance hands-on implementation and high-level direction
• Create and develop game features, making sure that they are represented properly throughout the game
• Develop rules for reward systems and game achievements
• Deliver content within quality requirements, on schedule and within technical limitations
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for."