This AAA studio based in the Midlands is seeking a Game Designer to make key contributions to a well known PC / console title.
What will you do?
• Designing various game systems, game mechanics through the full cycle of production from concept to final stage
• Collaborating with Creative, Art, and Programming teams to align all the elements into a common high-quality vision for the game
• Balancing and adjusting gameplay features to guarantee player’s satisfaction
• Being able to identify and overcome both design and technical challenges met through the production cycle
• Working in the Engine to prototype / improve various features
• At least 1 year experience in the gaming industry in a similar position and at least one shipped title
• Passion for triple-A PC / console games
• Ability to write clear and concise documentation specific to any of the teams involved in the process
• Fast prototyping skills and openness to numerous iterations
• Excellent organizational skills and methodology
• Ability to work with deadlines
• Good communication skills and able to work in a team
• English, both spoken and written
• You would work in an Agile team where everybody’s inputs are valued;
• The team is international and multicultural
• Good work life balance
To apply pls send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2331.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.