This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM’s client are currently seeking an experienced and talented Game Designer to join their passionate and talented team.
- Strong experience in game design
- Background working in a live event or seasons model for an established live product
- Familiarity working on MMORPGs
- Experience designing quests
- Background designing single-player encounters
- Experience designing multi-player encounters
- Content and systems design background
- Able to work creatively in a team environment
- Working as part of the Design Group, and taking responsibility for large features, systems, and content
- Providing engaging live events and systems for multiple player segments feeding into a cohesive season
- Working with your team as well as other team leads and team members, ensuring positive communication and problem solving between disciplines
- Collaborating with production to assist, and provide feedback on, high-level plans and schedules
- Meeting ambitious seasonal deadlines with to deliver limited time and time sensitive content and experiences to players
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly and annual bonuses
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!