Our client is an ambitious gaming studio, founded in 2014 whose goal is to create games that truly matter and generate positive impact in multiple markets worldwide.
The successful candidate will join the talented team on their current and upcoming titles working with Game Directors forming the vision and creative foundation of their games.
- You have some level of game development experience, preferably working on F2P games
- You have experience designing core game systems
- You have broad knowledge of the mobile market
- You have a deep comprehension of monetisation in F2P games
- Supporting degree in game design or development
- Experience with Unity and any other major engines
- Proficiency in scripting languages
- Economy design skills
- Understanding of tracking and data analysis
- Game design documentation, script writing, level-design, level scripting, data entry and game balancing
- Develop prototypes that relate to the vision of the features and/or tasks for which you are responsible
- Construct engaging and creative gameplay systems with fun features that will improve user experience, engagement and monetization
- Update all project documents and maintain regular updates of all design aspects of the game for an overall quality
- A competitive salary
- Wellness Days
- Gym Membership Allowance
- Southern Cross Wellbeing Two cover
- Regular social events
- Weekly fruit + coffee machine
- The chance to be instrumental in the success of a growing and ambitious studio
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!