Job Location: REMOTE OR Toronto, Canada
Project: AAA Multiplayer Melee Combat Games
Our client is looking for a Game Designer to help make the successor to their world famous games. You'll join an independent studio that puts its employees at it's core, offering a wide range of benefits and support.
- Relevant professional experience in Game Design
- Experience in system design and content design, ideally in multiplayer action games
- A strong understanding of multiplayer TPS/FPS games, and a passion for video games in general
- Strong interpersonal communication and documentation skills
- Willingness to move to Toronto or authorized to work in Canada
- Be responsible for the ownership of a varied range of game features and see them through all stages of development.
- Design, prototyping, implementation, and balancing.
- Work directly with all departments of the team to communicate your features’ vision.
- Write and maintain feature documentation, and to drive implementation and iteration.
- Focus on bringing together artistic creativity, style, and game feel, with scientific and technical substance, in order to forge engaging and robust game features for a modern multiplayer action game.
- Shipped products on both PC and console platforms
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 and UE4’s blueprint system
- Experience developing AAA titles on multiple platform
- Bonus Structure
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly happy hour
- Healthcare & benefits
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!