Our client is both game developer and publisher that’s defined and evolved open-world games.
The successful candidate will define the overall vision for a video game development project, negotiating the project’s creativity and scope with production, publishers, and other stakeholders.
- Previously shipped multiple current gen projects in a game design position.
- Experience with full video game production process from conception to completion.
- Possess strong convictions in decision making.
- Ability to understand, convey and realise game experiences in different game editors.
- Previous team leading experiences.
- Have a strong communication and presentation skill set and be comfortable with public speaking.
- Previous experience working with game publishers.
- Lead the conception, pre-production and production of the games vision.
- Act as the creative authority being responsible for the overall quality of the studios shipped projects.
- Aligning game development tasks with project vision and quality including game design and user experience design
- Participate in decisions related to the technical infrastructure powering the game.
- Promotion of game projects to targeted or general publish as required by PR strategy.
- Be responsible for identifying synergies across the different company projects.
- Hybrid Work Model
- Relocation and VISA support
- Private Healthcare Plan.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance.
- Pension Plans.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!