This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Games
OPM’s client is a currently seeking a talented and experienced Game Economy Designer to join their passionate team.
- Sold experience with economy balancing and data visualization (charts/Excel)
- An intuitive sense for what creates an engaging experience and can competently defend your design choices.
- Outstanding communication skills, high energy and a positive attitude.
- Excellent focus, organization and attention to detail. Able to identify and think critically about problems and opportunities in the game and drive solutions
- Able to break down game systems and think in terms of player experience as well as business needs and long term game sustainability
- Able to produce clear written and visual presentation of complex design topics
- Become a key member of a multi-disciplinary feature squad, working alongside the Engineering, Product, UI/UX and QA departments- working within the Agile methodology
- Observing and improving the in-game economy identifying key opportunities for improvement to meet business goals and wow our customers
- Producing Game Design Documents with all the information needed for your team to develop new features for the game
- Establishing the full balancing for new features, and being able to summarize them and defend the rationale behind them
- Proactively seeking continuous improvement for the game (feature rebalancing, a/b test proposals, etc) and for the design team (efficiency, organization, …)
- Taking ownership of independent initiatives within the team, transmitting your vision, analysing results of actions
- Working alongside the design team to keep the game fresh and interesting to players through engaging content design
- Private medical care
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Huge development opportunities
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!