Project: Mobile Games
OPM’s client is Mobile Games studio based in Milan, Italy seeking a Designer focused on game economy to join their studio.
The successful candidate will be aiming to guarantee maximum fun for their players while improving the game’s financial performance by managing the overall game economy and providing constant data-driven recommendations on design, price point definitions and fine-tuning of currencies.
- Strong background as an Economy Game Designer
- Good experience with multiple aspects of game design discipline such as concept, game progression, combat, interface, monetization etc.
- Ability to simplify complex systems and to identify what primary and subordinate economic loops
- Strong analytical abilities and able to synthesize game systems and mechanics to improve game features and systems Excel mastering
- Knowledge of VBA, Python, or any other scripting language
- Ability to formulate ratios and indexes and you know that you can’t just look at averages to form an idea about the economy performances
- Passionate about playing and developing mobile F2P games
- Pre-feature analysis, design document and post-release analysis
- Drive new initiatives and explore new ways to encourage players to invest in the game to enhance their overall experience
- Constantly consult data and monitor the overall game economy to find potential issues and spot new opportunities of improvement
- Balancing virtual products by building monetization loops – identify needs and relationships among all the available items creating sale drivers for the user
- Have a holistic monetization strategy aiming at improving user retention and LTV while guaranteeing players the maximum fun
- Amazing workstation with the latest MacBook Pro and a Display Screen
- Flexible work hours.
- Relaxing Area with Sofa, Foosball Table, and Board Games
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!