Project: AAA Cinematic Games
OPM’s client is looking for a Producer to support the growth of their studio and ambition of their current projects. This is not a typical producer role, they need a Producer understand that a great manager works for their team, not the other way round.
The successful candidate will join our clients game teams to ensure the successful delivery of the title, you will need to come prepared to do whatever it takes to help the teams to be successful.
- Fanatical about details
- Well organised
- Familiarity with a variety of project management and bug tracking software (e.g. Jira, DevTrack, Trello, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of Excel
- Passion for narrative-led games
- Project planning at both a high level ‘big picture’ and detailed, week-by-week task-focused plans
- Working with a wide range of people from the most senior to the most junior, willing to both listen carefully and challenge hard
- Team management with an adaptable (by situation) style, focused on facilitative leadership as opposed to ‘command and control’
- A grasp of Agile and especially Scrum – for example, working as part of a Scrum team or acting as Scrum Master
- Identifying process and planning issues and tenaciously following through to resolve them, adapting the teams approach to improve performance
- Experience of working in a constructively critical, open and honest culture
- Supplier management, such as mo-cap, outsourcing or testing
- Taking ownership of the project
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!