Project: Independent Game Studio
Note: The client can offer full remote work, hired permanently if based in the Netherlands or Freelance if based in the Europe.
OPMs client is an independent Game Studio seeking an experienced C++ Game Programmer to join development on a new unannounced IP.
Additional to the current project, they also do co-development work, and as a small company, you will have the opportunity to work on several different ventures.
- Good experience in a comparable position or have shipped at least one title.
- Superb C++ programming skills.
- Good experience with low-level Engine programming.
- Able to navigate large codebases.
- Continuously looking to enhance products and processes.
- Strong English communication skills.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience with cross-platform development for Console and PC
- Experience with optimising for Console and/or PC.
- Experience porting games.
- Experience with Graphics programming.
- Console Certification (TCR, XR, Lotcheck).
- Experience working on AAA titles.
- Passionate about gaming and game development.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!