This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Genre: PC/Console Games
OPM are working with an independent game studio based in Munich, Germany who are developing multiplatform titles. They are seeking an experienced developer to join their team working on their next RTT title.
The successful candidate will be passionate about high quality games, like building fun gameplay mechanics and knows a couple things about game design.
- Strong Unity 3D and C# skills
- Extensive professional experience in the games industry, with at least one major game credit
- High proficiency in writing efficient, organised, and highly performant code
- Proficiency in the use of common data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge of version control software
- Superb interpersonal skills and the ability to work in and participate in a collaborative environment
- Fluent German language skills
- You will work with Unity 3D, making games for PCs and consoles
- You will specialise in one or more of the following fields
- Animation System
- Editor Tools
- Rendering and Shaders
- Console Development and Optimisation
- Resolve complex problems & challenging bugs
- Proactively detect and solve potential issues before they become a production issue
- Collaborate with designers and artists to execute their ideas
- Low-level knowledge of hardware
- C++ programming skills
- Experience developing across multiple platforms
- Good intuitions for game design and enjoyable and innovative gameplay
- Understanding of Microsoft Office
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!