One Player Mission’s client is a AAA developer, with studios in four beautiful cities, Istanbul, Barcelona, Malmo and Copenhagen!
As a Gameplay Animator you will collaborate with the animation team, lead animator, designers, artists and programmers to execute on the vision of the game
- Extensive experience creating gameplay animation for AAA games with at least one shipped title
- Working experience of animating in Motion Builder
- Good general technical knowledge of gameplay processes and pipelines
- Experience with motion capture or working with motion capture data
- In-depth knowledge of human and animal anatomy, body language and emotions
- Experience nailing the timing and appearance of human movement and facial expressions
- Animating 3D characters, including working with motion capture data and hand key-framed animations
- Work with programmers and designers to ensure animations are properly fitting technical and game design requirements
- Working efficiently and effectively within technical setup of animations in their proprietary engine
- Implementing constructive and iterative feedback to the animations at any given time of the development process
- VISA and relocation support.
- Competitive salary package.
- Hybrid working (3days a week in the office and 2 days at home)
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!