We are working with a well-established PC/Console game studio based in the South of France, who are looking for a talented Gameplay Animator to join their team and work on their latest projects.
What you will be doing:
- Work under the direction of the Lead Gameplay Animator
- Be responsible for animating the characters/objects intended for real-time
- Work with artists to ensure animations are consistent with the game’s art style and vision
- Take part in motion capture sessions
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that animation are integrated into the game
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in a Animator position or similar
- Experience working in a AA or AAA video game production
- Excellent mastery technical animations
- Strong Motion Builder skills and experience
- Good understanding of technical constraints related to real-time, 3D engines and level editors
- Competitive salary with no crunch
- Great benefits package including health insurance
- Relocation support provided
- Profit sharing and holiday bonus
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Amazing added benefits in terms of transportation, sports, studio media library
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2860.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.