Project: AAA Games
Our client is an award-winning UK games developer with a rich portfolio of action-adventure games. They keep high production values close to its heart and it shows in all their games.
The successful candidate will take performances and transform them into authentic gameplay assets. Their own motion-capture stage provides the setting for the full process of bringing characters to life.
- A strong understanding of body mechanics as demonstrated in your demo reel
- Industry experience of working with motion capture data.
- Excellent knowledge of Motion Builder.
- The ability to use reference footage to reconstruct or enhance available data.
- Proven real world experience of production.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the workflow process for animation and gameplay behaviours.
- Create and implement believable character animations.
- Respond to and give feedback for quick iteration with agile development.
- Take performances and manipulate them to create a dynamically driven game characters.
- Collaboration with other developers
- Experience of Unreal Engine.
- Working knowledge of motion capture acquisition tools (e.g., Vicon systems and Shogun live/post).
- VISA and Relocation Support if required
- Full Time remote contract if preferred
- Generous holiday allowance
- Subsidised gym/fitness membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!