"To apply: Ref - 5096900. We are proud to be working with one of the most successful AAA games studios currently in development of a hotly anticipated RPG. With their collection of games garnering over 100 awards for excellence and millions of players worldwide, an opportunity to join the team is not one to miss. An opening has arisen for an experienced Gameplay Animator to join their West Midlands team, working on the development of their most anticipated game to date. The benefits include a highly competitive starting Salary up to £40,000.
The ideal person we are looking for will already have similar experience in the AAA games world. Your expertise in the creation of animation will cover a broad range of key areas, including facial, motion capture and keyframe and your developed eye will aid in the breakdown and design of animation focused mechanics. You will have a good knowledge of the technical aspects of your craft, including practical experience with current 3D software such as Maya, 3DsMax and Motionbuilder.
You will have:
• A strong body of work demonstrating solid understanding of body mechanics and animation fundamentals.
• Proficiency in both key-frame and motion capture workflows
• Experience and understanding of implementation for core gameplay systems and mechanics
• Proficiency in both Maya and Motionbuilder
• Industry experience in a similar role
• Experience with performance capture pipelines a plus
• Good understanding of cinematography and scene staging
• Interactive storytelling
• AAA experience
• Passionate about video games
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.
To apply please send CV to Ayesha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.