Our client is an exciting and ambitious games development studio looking for a Gameplay Designer to join their team located in Malmo, Sweden.
You will be prototyping gameplay interactions, working with Level Designers to whitebox gameplay spaces and implement these interactions.
- Previous experience developing gameplay interactive.
- Unreal Engine experience.
- Able to work in an iterative workflow.
- Knowledgeable in game and level design fundamentals and methodologies.
- Previous experience working in an interdisciplinary team environment.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Prototype gameplay interactions.
- Work with Level Designers to whitebox gameplay spaces.
- Implement Ai Encounters, Behaviours, Game Mechanics, UI, systems, puzzle design and story moments.
- Pension plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Six weeks of paid vacation.
- VISA and Relocation assistance.
- Flexible working hours.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!