We are looking for a talented Unreal 5 Gameplay Programmer to start a new adventure and join our pack in Malta!
Graewolv is an independent game developer founded by industry veterans, made up of experienced, devoted professionals hell-bent on creating great games and entertainment. If you are a passionate, self-starting level designer, an Unreal whiz, and someone obsessive about immersive sims, tactical shooters, and horror games, then we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have worked on a number of high profile/AAA games or developed their skills on a broader range of experiences over a larger number of lesser-known titles. You will possess a valuable and highly developed skill set, acquired over years of experience, as well as being an initiative-taking individual with a keen eye for quality.
- Solid C++ background
- Prior UE4 experience (Bonus: at least one shipped title)
- Team-work oriented personality and enjoys collaborating with different roles.
- Game designer's creativity
- Keen analytical mind
- 24 days vacation + National Holidays
- Staff profit-sharing program
- Partaking in the employee option pool
- Help to find 3 months accommodation, paid for by Graewolv
- One-way plane ticket to Malta
- Shipment of personal items
- Medical Insurance
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for - we want to hear from you. Join the pack, apply today!