This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is a successful UK independent games developer is looking for a Gameplay Programmer to join development on their latest unannounced AAA title heading to current gen and next-gen platforms.
- Excellent professional experience with C/C++.
- Professional experience with IDE and debugging techniques.
- Professional experience with source control and code review software.
- Professional experience with console development.
- Professional experience with game asset pipelines.
- Good understanding of software architecture and design principles.
- Good understanding of common data structures and algorithms.
- Strong maths skills including 3D geometric techniques.
- Knowledge of gaming industry best practices.
- You will be writing and testing gameplay code, alongside modifying and optimising existing code.
- You will be using their in-house game engine, working in collaboration with the Tech Team to make improvements, fix bugs and maintain stability.
- You will also be working alongside the wider development teams to solve issues and guide implementation.
- You will be playing a crucial role in using best practice to deliver games in line with project schedules and key milestones.
- 25 days paid annual leave plus all bank holidays.
- Flexible working times.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Pension Scheme.
- Cycle Scheme.
- Up to £1k interest free personal loans.
- Annual company events.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422