Project: AAA Open World Multiplayer Games
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Gameplay Programmer to join their team in Norway.
The successful candidate join development on their upcoming multiplayer survival game, based on a well-known science fiction IP.
- Experience as a Gameplay Programmer
- Brilliant C++ programming skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or comparable experience
- Experience working in PC or console games
- Fluency English language skills
- You will work together with designers, animators, UI/UX and artists in multidisciplinary teams working towards completing a set of features.
- You will solve challenges and contribute to delivering high-quality features within the established milestones.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience with client-server gameplay logic
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 418!