This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: FPS Game
OPM are partnered with an acclaimed game development studio based in Warsaw, that has established a reputation of high quality and passion, with its history of developing FPS titles.
They are seeking an experienced Gameplay programmer to join a cross-discipline team to design, deliver and maintain high quality gameplay features for their latest title. You will own the implementation of key assignments and features related to a variety of gameplay areas.
- Solid experience as a gameplay programmer or in a similar position.
- Great knowledge of C++.
- Professional experience implementing gameplay elements from concept to release.
- Understanding player expectations of gameplay mechanics in current games.
- Experience working on numerous platforms.
- Professional experience with UE4 is desired.
- Design, implement and maintain game subsystems.
- Design gameplay mechanics in cooperation with game designers.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Private medical care
- Flexible working hours
- Working with experienced and highly qualified developers
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!