Project: Console & PC Games
OPMs client is part of one of the fastest growing publishers in Europe, with a unique blend of creative freedom and culture found at an independent studio with the financial security of a big publisher.
They are looking for gameplay programmers to join them as they create their next title using Unreal Engine.
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Professional experience on a recent AAA character-based game
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Deep passion for the games industry and games development
- Strong English language skills
- Work together with designers, artists, leads, and others to transform abstract ideas into working code
- Bringing characters to life with AI
- Make combat possible by crafting weapons and special abilities
- Implement all manner of gameplay logic, systems, and tools
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with AI in UE4 (behaviour trees and blueprints)
- Experience with 3D graphics and/or rendering pipelines
- Experience with 2D graphics and/or UI
- Strong linear algebra skills
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days of holiday
- Green office, fresh fruits, free coffee, and drinks
- Fitness area in the studio
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!