One Player Mission are working with an multi award-winning developer industry leading developer, who set the benchmark for their online game genre enjoyed my millions around the world!
They are seeking a Gameplay to join their team based in Porto as they embark on their new project. The successful candidate will primarily focus on implementing and prototyping scenario flows.
- Professional experience within the gaming industry, preferably within a AAA studio
- Extensive understanding of Unreal Engine (Gameplay Framework and Blueprint scripting)
- Ability to write solid, reliable, and efficient code using C++
- Strong English language skills
- Prototype and code scenario flow by means of C++ and Blueprints
- Develop simple and complex gameplay systems, such player’s action, character’s behaviour, game elements and game progression
- Produce tools or debug features to help designers or programmers polish gameplay features
- Work closely with game designers to clarify design requirements as well as with artists and other programmers
- Help other programmers to solve technical issues on their tasks and collaborate with the team effectively towards the same goal
- Fully paid health insurance
- 25 paid working days holiday a year plus 4 extra paid days off from the company, including a day off for your Birthday
- Relocation package
- Pension Scheme
- All the costs of commuting to work covered
- Full assistance with Visas and 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible for these
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!