Our games studio is looking for a C++ Gameplay programmer to join their fun team located in Bordeaux, France to work on world famous game that is played by millions.
You will need to be an experienced Gameplay Programmer who is self-motivated and a strong team player. You take pride in your work and you understand how to deliver a quality product.
What we need from you:
• C++ experience incl. scripting
• Strong experience of technical design
• Game engine experience e.g. CryEngine, Unreal, C++ inhouse…
• Experience with Client / Server development
• ability to implement level design and AI
• Prototyping, writing, maintaining, testing, debugging and profiling code
• Work with other teams to ensure continuous integration, engine stability and quality control
• Create gameplay features and tools
• Version Control Software git, svn,etc…
• 3+ years’ experience as gameplay programmer
• Knowledge and a real passion for video games
• Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Engineer or Mathematics
Competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, company pension scheme, regular health and wellbeing activities and more!
Sound like the role for you?
Please forward your CV over to email@example.com quoting reference number 970.
Big Planet is an equal opportunity recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.