One Player Mission have partnered with a well-established Co-Development Games Studio in the UK looking for an experienced Unity Engineer to work on an exciting project for consoles. You will work as part of a team, responsibilities include programming game systems, solving technical problems, and debugging.
The ideal candidate is passionate about gaming and programming, works well as part of a team, and has the desire to join an exciting and growing studio.
- Professional experience of games programming with Unity.
- Excellent C# knowledge.
- Worked on at least one game in a professional studio.
- Work with other disciplines to implement gameplay and platform experience to their specification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Write high-quality, well commented, source code.
- Familiar with source control systems such as Perforce and PlasticSCM.
- Experience on PlayStation, Xbox consoles, or VR is an advantage.
- Ability to assess tasks/timings to help project planning and scheduling.
- Experience working with and debugging other people’s code.
- Ensure games are compliant with platform holder’s guidelines.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!