We have an exciting opportunity for a Unity Game Programmer to join a Third-Party studio based in Utrecht, (Netherlands). You will join the studio as they continue to develop a brand-new IP, which is bringing their own wayward approach to creating games with unique genre twists.
The studio is founded by a tight knit group, who are very much gamers at heart. This is demonstrated with the open culture they have created, that encourages everyone to chime in on everything. Whether that be creatively, technically, or even a business idea, they encourage it all!
As gamers themselves the drive is to deliver great games where player experience and gameplay comes first. The team take influence from the greats of the 90’s and 00’s, but relish putting their own quirky ideas to create something engaging and fun to play.
They believe in what they do and want to grow the family to allow them to deliver their new IP. That’s where you come in…
- Be responsible for the integration of physics, animation, and other core systems into the gameplay layers of our engine
- Work closely with our specialist animation, physics and rendering programmers to ensure the smooth delivery of core features to our project.
Skills & Experience
- High proficiency in Unity
- Graduated in programming at university level
- Passionate about code quality
- Passion for games
- Proficient in Dutch
- Experience with current generation console development
- Experience with console certification
- Experience with network programming
- Experience with C#
- Experience working with C++