Job Type: Permanent
Project: Mobile Games
Our client is the leading mobile gaming company in Italy, born in 2013 out of the minds of two university students, today they count millions of active users every month and growing.
They believe that fun should have no limits or age, that's why their mission is to bring traditional fun on mobile devices and reach everyone who loves evergreen games.
To support international growth we are looking for an Internal Recruiter for their P&C Team.
- Experience as Technical Recruiter and/or Headhunter in the Games Industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactivity (e.g. Find new tools, new job boards, new ways to always reach out your target)
- Problem Solving
- Fluent English
- Business partner approach
- Support the HOP&C in the Talent Acquisition Strategy definition and implementation
- Work closely with the Hiring Managers to help them to find and let grow the right people
- Managing all the Recruiting flows constantly supporting the Hiring managers
- Working together with our Management team to fulfil the complete job description and recruiting flow of the vacancy role, understanding "The Ideal candidate profile".
- Actively scouting passive candidates to find the best one, thinking both from a technical and a cultural point of view
- Overseeing and executing all the recruiting steps, from the job ad creation to the posting on the most effective job boards; the pre-screening of the CVs, the setting and handling of the pre-interview calls, the organization of the following interviews and being accountable for the entire recruiting process.
- Setting up the final offer, giving to the candidate all the needed information to negotiate and accept it (e.g. contract salary, job title, start date, benefits and so on)
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment in which you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Monthly Product/Design/Marketing/Tech panels to be aligned with all departments’ results.
- Amazing workstation with the latest MacBook Pro and a Display Screen
- Restaurant ticket if / when working from the office.
- Flexible work hours.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!