"To apply: Ref - 5163500. Generalist Programmer Role
Mid-Level / Senior
Job Type: Permanent / Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Fully Remote (UK based)
• Hands-on prototyping, developing, implementing and maintaining key game systems
• Work closely with other team members and get your hands dirty in many areas of the project
• Deliver optimal solutions through creative thinking and technical innovation
• Follow best practices, development processes, documentation and coding standards
• Work in Unreal Engine 5 in collaboration with the wider programming team
• 2+ years professional game development experience
• Programming role on at least one commercially released game for console or PC
• Excellent C++, software design, optimisation and debugging skills
• Solid understanding of multiple Unreal Engine technologies; AI, Physics, Animation, Rendering, etc.
• Experience developing for Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, Xbox One or PS4
• Experience developing AAA titles on console and PC platforms
• Experienced the full development lifecycle, from prototyping through to post-release support
• Experience with Version Control software and Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Experience with other engines eg. Unity/CryEngine/GameMaker/etc.
Please apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send CV to David@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.