Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a creative, proactive and experienced Community Manager with excellent German skills ready to join our awesome team.
- Reviewing all incoming community interactions on different social media platforms and communicating directly with players.
- Responding to comments and player queries in a timely manner.
- Creating engaging content for social media.
- Assisting the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Helping foster and maintain a safe and welcoming environment for a game community.
- Moderating discussions and comments following set community guidelines.
- Proactively suggesting new ways to grow and care for your community.
- Creating and updating corresponding documentation and reports as needed.
- Excellent knowledge of German, native or near-native level
- Very good English skils.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Passionate about video games and social media.
- Strong understanding and experience in different social media channels.
- Working schedule: 40h/week, office hours.
- Experience managing or moderating an online community, either professionally or in your spare time.
- Availability to start immediately.
*Please note that this is a full-time remote employment opportunity if you are located in Germany, or willing to relocate in the Katowice office in Poland. Otherwise, depending on what you are based, we could look into other potential agreements.
- Work on interesting projects.
- International cooperation with global brands.
- Attractive salary.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.