"To apply: Ref - 5119800. Global Head of Program Management
Our client is an exciting and impactful technical service provider for the games industry who collaborate with gaming giants on AAA titles. They provide services such as Art, Game Development, Localisation, and QA. They are looking to add a Head Program Manager to lead the program management team as well as managing the growth and development of the company’s product line.
• Oversee the 4 pillars of Program Management: Strategic Multi-Service PM, Organisational Development, Product and Service Design and Development, Strategic Project Management
• Support Service Area Leadership on strategy planning and product innovation, development, and innovation
• Managing a team of up to 9 including program managers, project managers, and designers with a massive focus on learning and development
• Supervise the strategic client engagements and multi-service options, managing multi-service-specialised employees and set and groom your team to meet KPIs
• Support the Organisational Development team in their plans for maturing the staff, and lead workshops for the collaborative and strategic thinking of the Service Area Leaders
• Find new strategic project opportunities
• Create and deliver reports to C-level and executive staff.
• Research, test and study user behaviour and attitudes by request
• Pitch your results and ideas to all important stakeholders
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
At least 3 years in a senior management capacity
• At least 4 years’ experience as a program or project manager
• Proven track record of effective team leadership
• Strong presentation skills
• Understanding of production process in gaming or related area (apps, media, toys)
• An understanding of two or more of the following: Art, Game Development, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA,Player Support
• A passion for the games industry
If this role sounds like you would do well in it, send me your CV at email@example.com
Located – Ideally based in Europe or North America with substantial mandatory travel post-pandemic. Candidate can work fully remotely (besides travel).
Salary – Extremely generous and negotiable.
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.