GLOBAL MOBILITY SPECIALIST
BASED AT SEGA HQ IN BRENTFORD
REPORTING TO THE GLOBAL MOBILITY MANAGER
A BIT ABOUT SEGA
SEGA is one of the leading interactive entertainment companies in the world, with our European HQ based in West London and our seven development studios spanning the UK, Bulgaria, France and Canada. Known for quality and creativity above all else, our studios include Sports Interactive, HARDlight, Amplitude Studios, Two Point Studios, The Creative Assembly and Relic Entertainment.
At the heart of SEGA is our publishing team based in London, where we help the studios bring their creative vision to life. Here we have a hardworking bunch of people spanning Tech, Sales, Marketing, Finance, QA and more.
Together, we drive the continued success and evolution of our Western business through living our company values of always collaborating, being entrepreneurial in spirit, having a winning mentality and focusing on uncompromising quality.
WORKING THE SEGA WAY
We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we make sure that we look after ours, even more so with everyone working remotely during COVID-19…
• For our gaming buffs, you can get involved in our online gaming nights and free SEGA games on Steam
• Fitness fanatics will love our discounted gym membership and ride to work scheme. You can find your zen with our weekly virtual yoga classes as well as online physical therapy with our masseuse.
• We hold regular company updates to keep everyone in the loop and we stay connected with social events like virtual pub quizzes and art workshops
• We support your learning & development with access to online courses through Udemy, and webinars and resources on mental health and financial wellbeing
• When you’re in the virtual office, we’ll make sure you have everything you need when it comes to tech/furniture, and we pride ourselves on having flexible working hours to ensure that you have a life outside of your home office
• You'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes life assurance, income protection, private healthcare & dental insurance schemes and an enhanced contributory pension scheme. We offer competitive salaries and a fantastic bonus scheme so that you can stay motivated and focused on making SEGA the best it can be
• We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Check out our Careers website to find out why we are a workplace you’ll never want to leave!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Global Mobility Specialist to join our growing HR team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will report to our Global Mobility Manager, supporting both our studios and Publishing function with their global mobility requirements.
• Provide daily support to the Global Mobility Manager and collaborate on projects and initiatives, as assigned
• Initiating third-party partners to obtain cost estimates
• Manage /liaise with third-party partners for various services
• Ensure the internal system (documentation, databases etc) is up to date
• Prepare and track international mobility documentation
• Assisting in the delivery of ad hoc Global Mobility projects as required
• Work with the Global Mobility Manager and wider HR team, internal cross-functional teams, and third-party partners with a focus on International Mobility process, stakeholder education & consultation
• Supporting day-to-day administration and case-management related to international mobility cases
• Review cost estimates and ensure accuracy
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrable experience working within Global Mobility
• A solid understanding of Global Mobility processes and policies in a commercial environment
• Experience working with internal and external stakeholders, including third-parties
• Experience working with or in support of diverse communities