GRAPHIC ARTIST VIDEO EDITOR
BASED AT SEGA HQ IN BRENTFORD
REPORTING TO HEAD OF VIDEO SUITE
A BIT ABOUT SEGA
SEGA is one of the leading interactive entertainment companies in the world, with our European HQ based in West London and our seven development studios spanning the UK, Bulgaria, France and Canada. Known for quality and creativity above all else, our studios include Sports Interactive, HARDlight, Amplitude Studios, Two Point Studios, The Creative Assembly and Relic Entertainment.
At the heart of SEGA is our publishing team based in London, where we help the studios bring their creative vision to life. Here we have a hardworking bunch of people spanning Tech, Sales, Marketing, Finance, QA and more.
Together, we drive the continued success and evolution of our Western business through living our company values of always collaborating, being entrepreneurial in spirit, having a winning mentality and focusing on uncompromising quality.
WORKING THE SEGA WAY
We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we make sure that we look after ours, even more so with everyone working remotely during COVID-19…
- For our gaming buffs, you can get involved in our online gaming nights and free SEGA games on Steam
- Fitness fanatics will love our discounted gym membership and ride to work scheme. You can find your zen with our weekly virtual yoga classes as well as online physical therapy with our masseuse.
- We hold regular company updates to keep everyone in the loop and we stay connected with social events like virtual pub quizzes and art workshops
- We support your learning & development with access to online courses through Udemy, and webinars and resources on mental health and financial wellbeing
- When you’re in the virtual office, we’ll make sure you have everything you need when it comes to tech/furniture, and we pride ourselves on having flexible working hours to ensure that you have a life outside of your home office
- You'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes life assurance, income protection, private healthcare & dental insurance schemes and an enhanced contributory pension scheme. We offer competitive salaries and a fantastic bonus scheme so that you can stay motivated and focused on making SEGA the best it can be.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
The Graphic Artist Video Editor plays an essential role in the creation of original and exciting video content and
They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user.
- Create and develop motion graphics for use across all our external and external video projects including, internal company announcement videos, external promotional, social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
- Create cutdown localised versions of videos supplied by other vendors and video teams across the worldwide SEGA family.
- Manage production of video assets from concept to output including, internal company announcement videos, external promotional, social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
- Add assistance to the filming team when needed this can often include overnight stays on locations throughout the world.
- Delivery of formal and ad-hoc training to support junior members of the team
- Ensure all productions meet SEGA’s standards of quality.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A detailed knowledge of 3D motion skills with After effects and Cinema 4D
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role would be preferred. Or strong examples of pervious motion graphic work.
- Familiarity with Adobe Premier and the wider creative suite.
- Basic location shooting and directing experience
This job description is an accurate reflection of the duties and responsibilities of the post as at the time of writing but will be changed from time to time as the job is a career development job which will be adjusted according to the progress of the job holder. It does not form part of the contract of employment.