One Player Mission are delighted to be working with a Co-Development studio, working with a variety of global AAA clients.
Based near Runcorn in Cheshire, they are incredibly passionate about what they do and pride themselves on their anti-crunch mentality.
They are seeking a Graphics Programmer to join their team. They are working with very high-profile clients on amazing game titles and so the quality of the Graphical Programming is critical to satisfying and retaining their loyalty.
- Design and program graphics engine components and shaders for PC and next generation consoles.
- Create clean, efficient and well tested code.
- Participate in the full development cycle of console and PC games starting from basic prototypes through to release.
- Collaborate with other engineers as well as game designers, artists and QA on a number of studio projects.
- Additional responsibilities and projects may be assigned as and when required.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ programming languages.
- Extensive experience of HLSL/GLSL shader programming languages.
- Great understanding in GPU debugging and graphics bug fixing.
- Experience writing lighting shaders.
- Experience of rendering hardware and implementing some modern rendering techniques e.g. screen-space post-processing effects, ambient occlusion, shadows, reflections, modern specular lighting reflectance models.
- Excellent 3D math skills (linear algebra, vector math).
- Deep knowledge and first-hand experience with modern graphics APIs (e.g. DirectX, OpenGL, Vulkan).
- Degree in Computer Science and/or Mathematics or equivalent work experience.
- Professional experience of working with large code base projects.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
DESIRED (But not essential)
- Experience in GPU profiling and optimisation.
- Experience working in a PBR material workflow and general understanding of texture authoring requirements.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!