Our client is a revolutionary VR studio based in London, building immersive simulations to enhance and accelerate the human experience. As part of the role, you will form part of their world class programming team, helping produce features and tools for an array of applications.
What you will be doing?
- Be responsible for graphics tools and pipeline
- Design and implement shaders and CPU graphics features
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to establish code
- Devise innovative solutions to overcome platform constraints
- Documenting your work in a clear and presentable fashion
- Identify and fix bugs across projects
- Helping mentor junior members of the programming team
Who you are?
- 2+ years in a graphics or rendering programmer role or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Experience with technical art optimisation
- Solid understanding of coding process, standards, and methodologies
- Detailed working knowledge of one or more modern rendering APIs such as DirectX 12, Vulkan or GNM
- Experience with version control systems e.g., GIT
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within a team and a good team worker
- A passion for programming and games in general
- Proactive and helpful with ad-hoc problem solving
- Solid C++
- Competitive salary and a great work life balance
- flexible working hours with no crunch
- Remote working options available
- Central city-based studio
- Supportive and friendly work environment
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2671.
Big Planet is a equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.