One Player Mission are thrilled to be working with a well-established developer of high-end interactive and immersive Console and VR experiences.
They are seeking a Graphics Programmer to work on one of their exciting new projects. They’ve customised Unreal Engine 4 to build a suite of powerful, world-class systems and tools that underpin their games. Now they need your help to take this to the next level.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Driving for the highest image quality possible for each scene using a pragmatic approach
- Applying a deep understanding of rendering techniques and systems to meet the requirements of the game, extend the feature set and suggest new approaches
- Working with other disciplines to achieve the highest quality visual fidelity possible
- Being involved at any stage of asset production from specification to platform-specific rendering
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Expert in C++ – you’ve worked with C++ an extensive period, and contributed to shipped games on PC, console or mobile.
- Graphics Guru – you are passionate about the latest rendering techniques and achieving the highest possible graphical quality in-game, and understand cutting-edge renderer and pipelines inside out.
- Strong 3D Maths – you have a broad knowledge of the theory and practical application of 3D maths in games.
- Practical – you’re able to provide solutions that are efficient and easy to use for content creators, and take into account the needs of the game. You are able to prototype new ideas rapidly to help determine the best way to achieve the vision.
- Great Communicator – you can talk about your work. You’ll be as comfortable specifying a task with artists and collaborating on a shared codebase with engineers as you are taking feedback from directors and producers.
- Knowledge of multiple platforms. Excellent knowledge of high-end graphics on PC and multiple consoles.
- Low-level code knowledge. Proven ability to dig down into code systems and profile, optimise or debug them.
- Unreal Engine 4. Experience of using and extending the editor and runtime of Unreal Engine.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!